Please register online through Athletics in the ACT registration page or on our Registration page. You can then come and pick up your chest number and age patch on Thursday 12 October 2023, from 5pm to 6pm, or on Saturday 14 and 21 October from 11am (following pack up after the first meet). From 28 October, registration patches can be collected from the canteen area. However, if you need to show proof of age or complete payment please see a committee member for help.
Registration options are for:
- RE-REGISTRATION (individual member)
- NEW REGISTRATIONS (individual member)
- FAMILY REGISTRATIONS (existing and new families)
- DUAL ATHLETE REGISTRATIONS (athletes 12 years and older who would like to compete at Athletics ACT senior competitions)
- TINY TOTS (for athletes born in 2019 or 2020 – 6 week program only)
Detailed instructions are listed next to each option.
There is no cut-off date for registering. However, ‘come and try’ is only available on 14 and 21 October 2023 unless arranged with QLAC club president.
* Proof of Age (such as a birth certificate) is required for all new registrations and must be presented when collecting your registration patch. Your Little Athlete can be a champion – and this is where it starts.
We are in a redesign process for our uniforms, and tops for the 2023/24 season are not currently available for purchase. Athletes are welcome to wear their existing uniform or a plain white tshirt. For more information, visit the uniforms page. Shorts should be bottle green or black.