Please register online through Athletics in the ACT registration page or on our Registration page. You can then come and pick up your chest number and age patch on Wednesday 12 and Thursday 13 October 2022, from 5-6pm. After those dates, registration patches can be collected from the canteen. However, if you need to show proof of age or complete payment please see a committee member for help.
Registration options are for:
- RE-REGISTRATION (individual member)
- NEW REGISTRATIONS (individual member)
- FAMILY REGISTRATIONS (existing and new families)
- DUAL ATHLETE REGISTRATIONS (athletes 12 years and older who would like to compete at Athletics ACT senior competitions)
- TINY TOTS (for athletes born in 2018 or 2019 – 6 week program only)
Detailed instructions are listed next to each option.
There is no cut-off date for registering. However, ‘come and try’ is only available on 15 October 2022 unless arranged with QLAC club president.
* Proof of Age is required for all new registrations (such as a birth certificate) and must be presented when collecting your registration patch. Your Little Athlete can be a champion – and this is where it starts.
Tops for the 2022/23 season will be available for purchase FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF COMPETITION SETUP on Saturday mornings. Payment by EFTPOS is preferred. For more information, visit the uniforms page.