Welcome to the new QLAC Website!
Why a new website?
The QLAC Committee wanted to give their Members and Sponsors the best experience and service possible through the use of modern web and mobile technologies. This could not be achieved on the old static website due to design and hosting constraints.
What are the differences?
The new website is Responsive. This means that it will display on all computers, tablets and mobile phones with a layout that adapts to the device being used.
The new website is Dynamic. This means that it will be constantly updated with news, events and other information throughout the season.
Take a look around and let us know what you think.
What are the plans for the future?
The website is under constant development to bring our Members and Sponsors new and improved features, these include:
- Gallery Section – Photographs from recent events.
- Documents Section – Downloadable versions of all Handbooks, Recording Sheets, Governance Documents etc.
- Training Section – Articles on training for the various events.
- Media Section – Media kits for use by Sponsors to promote QLAC through print and web publishing.
- Event Reports – Find out how our athletes went at Events and Carnivals.
- and much more.
Keep checking the website for the new features!