- Any personal details provided to QLAC will only be used for official QLAC and ACTLAA purposes.
- Completed QLAC registration forms will be kept in secure storage for 13 years, after which the forms will be shredded or burnt.
- Completed Child Protection forms will be handled in accordance with the appropriate NSW Working With Children legislation and QLAC Working With Children procedures.
- Emails sent to the wider membership of QLAC (eg. parents) should be sent using the ‘blind carbon copy’ (BCC) email addressing option.
- Age group photos to only include those athletes where parents have marked registration forms to indicate that the athlete’s photos can be used.
- Athlete photos are only to be used for the QLAC Newsletter or the QLAC Website where parents have given permission on the registration form.
Also see: Parents and Volunteers